Keeping positive with necessary fitness changes

Hey FBFamily,

So today was a less than ideal day. I had a functional medicine appointment today, and we went over my tests for cortisol levels. As I suspected, mine were bad - but they were really bad. Basically I have high levels of cortisol all throughout the day. That, plus my low body fat percentage and lack of certain hormones, led my practitioner to advise me to keep off of HIIT.

Now, I don't mind too much, after all I can still strength train. But for cardio she basically said to walk, swim, or bike but that HIIT was just detrimental for me. The problem is I don't know how long it'll take before my levels get to normal and i can add in intense cardio again.

I just don't like having workout restrictions. And i don't want to lose my aerobic fitness too a serious extent.

But I'm looking on the brighter side of things. This is just temporary and the proper step to healing my body and heath conditions. I know others have more serous restrictions and for longer times, you which I extend my full support and consideration because just the thought of it is tough for me.

I guess I'll be working on FBMass, Sweat, Booty/Flex and some low impact cardio or walking, yoga. We will see how this goes.

Sorry to rant. Just needed to let it out of the system 😉

How do you handle problems, especially when it involves taking away something you enjoy? And how was your day? I'd love to hear some good news!

On a happier note I am more than halfway through my yoga program! Feeling good 😊