C

Food, comment, workout

Hi FB fam!

Ok sorry about all the random things in one post, but I had a few things to write; so thought I’d put it all in one.

1 - Food: I realized, (and felt a little bad) that I keep sharing our holiday/birthday foods/desserts lately, and thought maybe that’s not the nicest thing to do on a “health and fitness” focused board. But, I don’t think it’s been that unhealthy since we make most of it ourselves, and I guess I just see y’all like family/friends so I felt comfortable sharing the celebrations with y’all. I just don’t want it come across in a bad way. Does that make sense? Anyway, I thought I’d share some other things I’ve had lately, and if your thinking “Chips aren’t healthy.” Well, I only get ones made of real foods, and when there’s homemade salsa and dips around... Bring out the tortilla chips!!!

Ok. Moving on.

2 - Comment: I noticed a couple changes to the community board recently, and I have been wanting to point them out. I noticed that before, if someone lift a link to something in the comments on a post; you couldn’t click on it. You had to highlight, copy, paste etc. Now it is highlighted in blue, and you just click on it! Also, if someone post a picture; it shows the little icon so you know there’s a picture. (At least these things are have changed for me! Is that true for others?) These might be “little” updates, but they’re still updates and helpful; so I thought it’d be right to thank Daniel, and Kelli. Thank you D, K, and the FB team for all the big, and little things y’all do!

3 - Workout: Today My WorkoutComplete💙ForK&D was this combo. I’ll tell you what. When you pay attention to these little “less difficult” routines, and make everything count: they count. I’m sweating, shaking, breathing heavy, it’s hard, and it feels good. I’ve been realizing that Kelli was right about how it’s really up to you on how difficult a routine is, and even though I may be on a lower level than I was before; I’m proud of the effort and hard work I’m putting in. Also, that was the first time I’ve done that active stretching routine; and that was really cool. I’ve never done anything like that, and it was surprisingly difficult! Loved it!

Don’t give up blenders! I know you can achieve anything you set your hearts to! Hope your day is filled with happiness!

Callie