Daily Check-in: Monday, July 16th

Hello Blenders!

How are you feeling today? Ready to start your week off strong?

Is it a workout day for you today, or a rest day?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is another upper body workout! This one with Daniel:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-upper-body-strength-workout-for-arms-shoulders-chest-and-back

I'm still kind of feeling the upper body workout from the other day, but if I go easy, it'll be fine to do this one.

And of course we gotta talk about food for a sec. So we were gonna do sloppy joes last night, but then it was just too hot and humid to even move, let alone cook. So dinner mostly included eating an entire watermelon. Mostly. (I regret nothing.)

So tonight will be sloppy joe night instead.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow when the high is going to be 73 degrees (F) with almost no humidity. Perfect weather!

Alright Blenders, here's a question to start off your work week: We all know the benefits of working out at home. One of them includes wearing whatever the heck you want to do your workout. So my question is: what is your "I would never wear that to the gym, but it's fine at home" workout outfit?

Mine includes a pair of gray sweatpants that are probably 10 years old, and only held together by an exposed piece of elastic.

But my favorite workout pants, are my Penguin Pants. They are pajama pants that I've had for forever and a day; and they used to be a red background with snowflakes, and different penguins who are dressed in cold weather gear while skiing. Yes. They are a sight to behold.

Most of the time I do wear "actual" workout clothes, but nothing can beat the Penguin Pants for comfort.

So what about you guys? Do you have a "Penguin Pants" equivalent? Or do you mostly wear "proper" workout clothes?

(I am not too proud to admit to my Penguin Pants because I think they're amazing lol.)

Well on that note, I hope you all enjoy your workouts today (or rest day!) and thanks for checking in!