Shout out to Daniel and Kelli!!!!

I'm sure it's been said by many others but I'm so grateful to have come across this website. I was walking around my area and saw a core yoga place and it was advertising $90 for a month! I have forgotten how expensive gym memberships are and that is just for yoga. I saw some of the stuff they do online and I was like I do all of that stuff for free. Side plank, check. Squats, lunges, etc with or without weights check. It just made me more aware of what I have and it is all free. I have know idea how they make all of this work and most of all keep it free. The amount of time, effort, thought, all the behind the scene stuff that I never think about. It's truly amazing what they have done. I know that is why they have programs and merchandise( which are all very affordable), but still I'm so thankful for all the hard work they have put into it. Because I don't have a job right now and it's just me, myself and I, I would have never been able to be at the point I am now. I'm also glad that I don't have the money to join a gym or anything like that because I was much more out of shape than I thought I was and being able to get back in shape from home without anyone else around is icing on the cupcake :). Also, love love love being able to workout to my own music, that is like the sprinkles on the cupcake. If I were to join a gym or do a class or something at some point at least now I would have the confidence to do so. Anyways, I can't put into words how thankful I am that I found this site. Everything about it is fantastic and I have learned so much and have even become more cultured since I started lurking around on the community board :) So once again thank you Daniel and Kelli for all that you've done and even if you never made another video I will be forever grateful that I had a safe environment to get back into shape. Wish you guys all the best on your road to recovery