Vacations in Canada Update!

Hello, FBFamily !!!

So... I know I've been bothering you quite a lot about my trip to Canada. You know, the one that I'm on, with my family that I haven't seen in 3 years. So, I am very happy being here with them but, ohhhh myyyyy, I've not been eating quite well. I have been eating more sweets and chips than I'm used to.

So, like I said before, here they eat at different times and I'm not used to it. Also, because I'm with my little siblings, we usually go and eat ice cream, or pizza, or mac and cheese, or things like that. Also, my boyfriend is getting here tomorrow, and with all the things that we want to do, and the places we want to go, I'm pretty sure I will eat a lot too.

In any case, I continue doing exercises each day, or as much as I can, as you can see but I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I think that this are my vacations for a month and I just should relax and enjoy them. Continue with my exercises and just don't worry that much about the eating. But, on the other hand, I sometimes worry about eating to many sweets and things like that.

What do you think? What is your advice today?

Thank you, family!!