Feeling beat is Feeling STRONG! Also, achievement updates?

So I finished day 9 of FBMass, a killer lower body session! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-workout-with-kelli-and-daniel-40-minute-at-home-butt-and-thigh-workout

And since I like to do mass building I changed the routine to 3 sets of 8 reps....and who knows why, I even added holds and pulses to the last exercise, bridges....

All I need to say is my legs hate me right now, but boy do I love my body for what it can do. This feeling of being absolutely destroyed is so....refreshing :)

I feel strong, especially since I even tried to up my weights for side lunges for a set! Who else loves that feeling of increasing weight? Moreover, what's is your favorite strength exercise? To make it more fun, for each part of the body (lower, upper, abs!)

Who knew this little stick would become strong and powerful, huh? XD

What does your calendar look like today? Any achievements lately, workout related or otherwise? I, for example, am practicing headstands and am able to do it (only with the mental comfort of having a wall in front of me since I sometimes still fall over ha!) And I have been doing yoga every day, usually in the morning, which feels great!

Can't wait to hear your good news :)