Daily Check-in: Wednesday, July 11th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Is a workout day for you, or a rest day today?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D includes extra stretching today. That's probably a good thing since I tweaked my knee out bit (probably from all the quail chasing haha). Nothing serious, just a side effect of having bad knees lol.

So my husband decided that instead of doing Strong with me now, he wants to do the Low Impact program. He got his first Workout Complete with the Low Impact yesterday, and he seems really excited about today! Thanks to everyone who is doing/has recommended the Low Impact program; I showed him how many people are doing it, and enjoying it, so he had no reason to not give it a try! I think these workouts are more on par as to what suits him, and what fits into his time frame for working out.

I have also recently learned that my husband likes to sass Daniel during stretching videos; because Daniel's fairly flexible and my husband......is really not lol. He's like:

"Oh sure, Daniel; I'll just reach for my toes. So easy. No problem....I mean how the hell do you even do that, dude?"

This is what I hear from the other room. And I'm trying not to die laughing.

Anyway, back to today lol. What workouts do you guys have planned today, Blenders? Are you feeling sore from previous workouts? Are you excited about today's workouts?

Now it's time for the obligatory food talk! Honestly, I don't know what I'm making today lol. I think I'll run to the farm market and see what's good. I'm thinking something with ground turkey and zucchini? What about you guys? Any meal ideas you wanna throw my way? I love hearing about new food recipes and ideas, so feel free to provide any input!

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks for checking in with me!