Fitness Blender Low Impact - Week Two

Alright, so I just started week two of FB Low Impact today (yes, I am a day behind) and today was a HIIT routine.

HIIT. Come on now! Are you serious? Week two? Grrrr...can you figure out which pic was taken after today's HIIT? ;)

I'm gonna be so, so sore tomorrow. And, can you imagine, I've been (subtly, ever so subtly) trying to get sympathy for the past couple of hours from my wife...telling her how hard the workout was and how sore I am already.

And she's not been having any of it, my fellow Blenders. In fact, the only two things she has told me (repeatedly) are to stop whining and to take a shower (with the explanation that "you stink"). Yeesh.

I even did a full yoga routine with her beforehand (and I was mostly quiet...mostly...and I mostly did not make wisecracks...mostly)...so she should be extra appreciative right? And supportive?

Who's with me? Blenders, Blenders?

P.S. I had totally forgotten how tough these crazy HIIT routines were...and I've noticed a lot of you Blenders here seem to like them. Whaaaa? You folks are cra...amazing, amazing. You folks are amazing! :)