Reminiscing...

I was just sitting here thinking about when I started working out/eating healthy back when I was in my 20's, I would go to the gym and never really thought about working out at home. Fast Forward to 2014 when I had been doing random at home workouts from beach body stuff to things I'd see online somewhere, that is until the night I discovered Fitness Blender, I was desperately trying to find a workout program that I enjoyed and would stick to. I remember the very first FB workout I did it was a 40 minute lower body cardio HIIT workout + Butt, Thighs, and Abs. It was intense, but I loved it and I just kept thinking how real Kelli was I'd never done an at home workout where the person leading the workout wasn't fake. Kelli was sweating just like me, pushing through just like me, and telling me it's ok if I need a short break to get back in it. From that workout on I have stuck with Fitness Blender. It changed how I looked at working out, changed how I looked in general I finally saw progress again since I was now in my 30's it was not as easy as it was to get the results like I used to. I have been forever changed by FB K&D, I will always be a blender #blender4life!!.. Anyways, does anyone else remember the exact FB workout video that changed everything???