R
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Planning my workouts-suggestion and advices

Hello blenders,

After a ten day vacation of absolutely no workout whatsoever, I decided to get back to working out seriously. This time I decided to plan my workouts. I love strength workouts and hate cardio, so I am doing strength alone with some cardio may be thrice a week. So far I planned for a month, and this is how it goes

Week-1

Monday-upper+core

Tuesday-lower

Wednesday-upper+Core

Thursday-lower

Friday-cardio/swimming/yoga

Week2

Monday-lower+core

Tuesday-upper

Wednesday-core

Thursday-lower

Friday-upper

Saturday-cardio/running/yoga

Repeating this for two more weeks or until I feel like changing the workouts. This time I would like to emphasize more on my core as that is the most weakest part in my body. Along with the strength, I would be running a bit every other day or so. When I say running, I am not a runner at all, I just started so I am definitely beginner at running. Does this plan sound good? Should I add or remove anything? Please suggest me!!

My goal is to be healthy, strong and in lieu if I lose any weight that would be great but I have been weighing the same weight since 6 months or so. I do not have hopes of losing weight but hey, I would be harry happy if I do. Oh yea I weight 133 pounds and 5 ft 2 inches tall.