C

#WorkoutCompleteđź’™forD&K

Hey y’all!

Today was my first “real” FB workout since May 30th, and I wanted to share with y’all. I have done stretching routines, taken walks, swam, and on Sunday we had our first “weekend recreational game” of soccer since over a month ago. We didn’t play as hard or as long, but I’m so sore in my lower body! Sickness can really wipe you out! I felt pretty out of shape, but still had fun.

Today I was ready to do some upper body work, and felt like doing some cardio too; so I put together this “easier” routine. It felt weird doing low impact, modifying some, using 2 and 3lbs, and struggling on these 2/5 routines. (I did do the jump squats though!). It was kind of like starting over, but I had this thought that this time, I get to do it the right way. I get to be a begginer with FB. This is kinda cool. I can’t tell you how good it felt to do this! So, I’d like to dedicate my workout complete to Kelli. I think it was perfect that my first FB workouts were with you! (And Daniel’s voice! Haha!). Here’s to us, and our comebacks! I know I haven’t suffered like you have, but you’re not alone in that I’m right here being a “beginner” again with you!