Getting back in after three weeks out

Hi, I took three weeks off because I am so tired. My little one had additional needs and still wakes often during the night at four years old, also he wakes at 5 in the summer because it is so light. I have just been too tired to workout and started eating the big carb snacks in the afternoon hoping they would help me make it through to bedtime. For some stupid reason I kept going to bed at the same time as usual and heard myself getting moany and miserable. A good friend of mine gave me a talk about looking after myself and how sleep is the number one issue - we just don’t prioritise it, why watch tv when you could be sleeping? I made that shift and after a few early nights I’m back into fb 30 and after just three days the misery fog is lifting. My body didn’t really change in that time and although I thought that looking good was one of my major motivations it turns out that feeling good is even better than loooking good! Yes, I am laughing at myself as I writer this. Any way, great to be back, I love fb