Z

Finnished FB30 AND 2nd year of study in same weekend

So.

This past weekend was crazy.

On Friday I finnished FB30, Round 2, that I really, really liked. I am planning to take a week of stretching and toning, and then ... I am trying to be courageous enough to dive into FB Strong. I am with Fitness Blender for over a year now (started first video on 1st May 2017) and I think I might be ready ... Still didn't buy it tho, can't decide.

There was another milestone this weekend. I am a music teacher (oboe, to be precise) and music therapy student. I had crazy last month - June is the month when school ends here where I live (Slovenia). It really was tough and full and ... exhausting.

And just today I finnished my last exam for 2nd year of my music therapy studies - clinical psychology. I am soooo proud of myself :) It was a tough one.

I only have 1 year left and I am already looking forward to it starting in October.

So holidays, here I come. A month and a half of doing things in a bit slower tempo. No teaching, no studying, no compulsory reading. I AM SO HAPPY!

I wanted to share this with you. I've never posted a topic before, but I am a frequent reader. Been saving it for special occasion. Here's to it!

Also, I wish you all great week that is ahead of us. Cheers!