Almost 5 months

In February I started with the FB Bodyweight program, I had no weights and was looking for something to get me jump started on my journey of becoming fit for me and my family. I needed to start caring for myself more and not just everyone around me only. I have a 4 and 2 yr old. They are 21 months apart and my body totally changed bc of my pregnancies. My knees hurt, I was exhausted all the time, and I never felt like myself anymore. I love my babies, they are truly my life. I am a stay at home mom and I’m with them 24/7 so I definitely needed a change from the norm. I told myself when I turned 30 this was going to be when I start ‘self care’ so I started working out with my favorite website fitness blender. As I said I started with FB Bodyweight and went on to round 2, then moved on to FB Sweat and another round of FB Bodyweight round 1 which I added weights to and it made for an awesome experience with that program the second time. I’m going to be doing all of the 5 day challenges next, then FB Blend and then on to FB Burn( which I’m psyched for!!) I wake up at 5 AM every day to get in my workout and I kid you not I have more energy now, I do not drink coffee anymore, my kneees rarely hurt and I can’t wait to keep goin in my journey to a life of health. Thank you so much K&D I really love you guys and am so thankful for you. You guys motivate me to get up every day.