Back after a very rough Time

Hey everyone,

I thought very long about making a post about my past months here in the community. I started writing something and then deleted it again. But seeing how open and supporting everyone in this community is I really felt like sharing this story with you.

Today is little milestone for me which I really want to share with all of you. The past months had been very very rough. At the beginning of April my Dad passed away due to pancreatic cancer at the age of 57.

After his passing I really could not do anything. We were really really close and the thought of never being able to talk to him again was just unbearable for me. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. When waking up in the morning I stared at the ceiling for almost an hour and my thoughts were circling around and I was just not able to wrap my mind around the thought that he really is gone.

My eating habits were out of hand. I switched from eating almost nothing for a couple of days to eating nonstop. I was tired all the time and could not bring up myself to do anything.

I really tried to workout and thought it could help to get my mind off all this. At least for a little bit. But instead I had to stop after 5 minutes into the workout because I just had no energy left in me.

On my Birthday the 20th of June I thought to myself that I really have to get up an do something. My Dad loved is life. He never stopped making plans and still wanted to see so many places and travel all around the world. His passion was being in the mountains and go hiking. And he would not like to see me like this. And so I heard him say "You are young. You are healthy. Go out and enjoy your life."

So I picked up my mom and we went on a small hiking trip. We also planed two journeys together. On to Morocco and another one to Italy.

I also started to workout again and after 2 1/2 months of not being able to finish any workout I earned my first Workout Complete and I finally got my motivation back.

Today I completed the second week of FB Sweat which is huge for.

It is so important to treasure your body and to never take a healthy body for granted.

I know that my Dad is with me all the time. He encourages me to be the best version of myself.

I am sorry for the the long post but I really had to get this of my chest. I really want to thank the whole community and the Fitness Blender Team for being just incredible awesome.