Things I have noticed

I've been working out with fitness blender for only two months now, and I haven't seen major results yet, in terms of weight loss or visible changes in body shape, but I have noticed a couple other things:

- eating healthy is getting easier - junk food doesn't taste as good as it used to, and I can't eat as much of it as I used to

- I have less pain!! (chronic trapezius myalgia and resulting migraines)

- my period has been less painful too?

- I feel stronger and happier with my body in general - I'm more confident, even if I still have a belly and cellulite! I wear more dresses than I have ever before! I used to feel uncomfortable in them, but now I just don't care!

so even if this is the "only" result, I'm so happy with this change in my mentality! Also I forgot how it felt like to NOT have a constant pain in my neck and shoulders (they are still tight, but I haven't been pain free for like YEARS).

So yeah, strength training is not just good for the body, but also for the mind! ;)

have a great day, everyone! I'm trying to ignore my tiny hangover, but Belgium made the word cup semi final, so I had to celebrate! XD