Did a 300 kilo sled push!

Hey guys!! Hope everyone is well, so I joined a gym around 7 weeks ago, ((( I do my fitness blender programs in the workout rooms they have and I've started lifting heavier with them so I'm still on their programs!))) however that being said, I also like to have a bit of fun, at the gym I go to there's a sled and some guys where having a challenge on it, so I decided to have a little go, they managed 220 kilos and I decided to add my partner on top of that lol so I reached 300 kilos and did 4 laps of the runway for the sled! Next week there's a new challenge so I look forward to what that will be! (It's always just one piece of equipment like squat with weights or heaviest deadlift etc just a fun little thing they do everyone has a laugh!) I may have said the 'F' word after my last lap and then finished it with #ididntpoop😂 😂 And lucky I didn't because I had quite an audience lol. I'm finding doing the strong program and lifting heavier my body is thriving and I feel great and on the plus side... I'm eating sooooo muchhhhh food!!!!!!!!! Does anyone else do their routines at the gym or is everyone here doing it at home? Hope everyone has a great week!! Xox