M
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Rest days after 5 day challenges or in general?

Hi Fitness Blenders!

I just had a question for those of you who like to do the few “5 day challenges” that are offered for free on the website. I alternate them and do the challenges quite often (I believe there are 3 challenges in total). I like having my workouts already picked and planned out for me because it can be hard to scroll through all the FB videos when I’m busy, and try to find the right muscle group to workout that day. I usually do a challenge twice in a row and then switch it up. I’ve been doing this for a few months now. I have been with Fitness Blender for 4 years, and I find these challenges rewarding because I tone everywhere and have noticed a huge difference in my performance due to it.

I take two days off considered “rest days” before I start another challenge over again. However, they aren’t really rest days. I end up doing moderate cardio videos those days because I do like to get in a good workout daily if possible. Call it an addiction, but at least it’s a healthy one😁!

Just curious to who does the challenges often and how many rest days, if any, do you take after completing a challenge? Or for that matter, even if you don’t do the challenges, how many rest days do you take a week regardless, and what do you consider rest days? I just don’t want to overdo it!!! I know so many people have different workout goals so this is a broad question in terms of workouts, but I’d like to hear what other people do to maybe help me with my own workout plan. Thanks in advance!!!