Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 5th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Hopefully you had a good 4th?

Are you guys working out today or resting?

It's a rest day for me today. So my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D will consist not of working out today, but rather doing housework and yardwork. Ah, the never-ending cycle of chores lol.

So here's a random thing I want to ask you guys today: Have you ever had anyone make comments regarding how you look or how maybe you look different since you started working out? So from people you know, you maybe hear things like "Oh wow, you look great!" or "Have you lost weight?". And that can be kind of nice or encouraging to hear. Or even a random person saying something like "Wow you look strong!" can brighten up your day. But have you ever gotten embarrassing (or maybe even comical) comments? Because I know I have!

Here's an example of something I find embarrassing:

After grocery shopping recently, I was putting all my groceries into the car. And naturally, I was wearing my FitnessBlender hoodie (don't leave home without it! lol). And a roving group of teenage boys I guess thought it would be funny to pull their car up next to mine and yell out the window "Nice booty!".

Oh my God. Cringe. Cringe. Cringe.

In my head, I'm up on my soap box telling them "That's extremely inappropriate, you are all children and I'm a happily married adult. You should be ashamed of yourselves for acting like that."

But do you know what actually comes out of my mouth????

"Guuurrrrl, you know I look good."

*facepalm* DANGIT KIM.

At least that left them seriously confused, and they left immediately after that. But dang, my mouth gets me into trouble all the time. I think there's a crossed wire in my brain that doesn't allow my brain and mouth to connect. Or maybe it's just kinked lol. Either way; I can't believe I said that.

So what about you guys? Have you ever had people make comments that maybe you found embarrassing, or funny, or just way out there in regards to your fitness?

Such a random question I know. But I've found that people like to go out of their way to make comments about your body once they know that you workout; so I'm just curious if you guys have experienced this? And maybe how you responded? (I have no doubt that you guys have much better ability to handle these situations way better than me.)

Well on that note, I hope you guys have a great day, and thanks for checking in!