Vacations in Chilliwack (BC) with Family!

Hey Blender!

FBfamily, I want to share with you my happiness! I haven't seen my mother and little siblings for too long, 3 years to be exact! And today I will see them!

I am so excited about it! I have taken 3 planes, and I'm taking the last one to Vancouver! Sooo excited!!

So I am going to stay there for a month with my boyfriend. This month I don't going to care that much about my eating, I'll try to eat well and clean as much as I can, but I'll be enjoying myself most of all. Though, I will excersise each day as I'm usted to or at least try to.

I have losen aroung 4 pounds in the last 3 months, so I do get worry about gaining some weight back, but I'm trying to focus on enjoying my family, friends, foods, trips, etc.

What do you recommend me to do if I stress myself about the weight gaining? What do you do to stop worring on vacations?

Ps: you might don't read this, but to kelli and Daniel, you deserve all the BEST in the world. You are struggeling now, but as Kelli said, you will beat the storm and you'll come back stronger!! You are great, kind, awesome, strong, and you are such an inspiration !!!