Update on Day One - FB Low Impact (a.k.a. FB Progressive Soreness)

Alright, Blenders...even though I had a hard time getting out of bed (not because I didn't get enough sleep, but because my arms and legs didn't exactly want to cooperate), I promised an update, so here I am.

Yesterday, I completed Day One of FB Low Impact.

When I first glanced at the workouts, I thought...whew...just a warm up and a cool down. Great...K&D are easing us into this. You got this, Andrew. You got this. FB Low Impact is the way to go!

Then, I kept reading.

Sandwiched in between a very doable warm up and cool down was one of those pesky PFTs! Whaaa? I've done Physical Fitness Tests before...and cursed every time...so this time was no different. Blurg!

What do you mean, "to exhaustion" exactly?

Oh, you mean...I've gotta do these things until I physically cannot do any more? Oh, boy. That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Worse yet, this is gonna hurt.

Well, I did everything...even did a bit better than I expected (will share results later)...but shortly after I finished, I was having a bit of trouble moving around...then a bit more trouble...then a lot more trouble. By the time I rolled myself into bed (with my wife quietly laughing in the background), all I could think (besides a couple of not-so-nice thoughts about K&D...ahem) was, "oh, this is gonna be soooo much worse tomorrow."

It is.

So, thanks for the motivation, Blenders. Thanks for the recommendations. Thanks for asking how my first day went.

But...I quit.

Okay, just kidding. I got this.

It does get better, right?