Completely gutted

So about 2 weeks ago I decided to finally buy myself a pair of PowerBlocks. I found a really good deal and I just went for it. They were supposed to arrive around the 3rd of July. So yesterday I wanted to check the status of the order, but the site of the webshop was somehow offline.

So then I found out that the webshop went bankrupt. Yup. Which means, I won't get my PowerBlocks and there's a 99% chance I won't get my money back either. A person is now assigned to look at what's left of the company (money, products) and will divide it among creditors. Of course, companies and such are at the top of the list. Regular customers are all the way at the bottom.

They were basically still selling and accepting money when they already knew they were gonna go bankrupt. (I mean, that sort of thing doesn't happen overnight). And their warehouses were recorded as "pretty much empty". So they didn't even have the products they were selling probably.

I'm going to try to get my money back, Register myself as creditor as it were. But I think I can kiss my money goodbye. As some of you know, I suffer from depression and I was really REALLY looking forward to receiving those PowerBlocks this week, as fitness is one of the only things in my life that provides some distraction and makes me feel a little better. I remember I actually felt lucky that I found a good deal and that I had an additional discount code.

Yeah, sorry for the rant, just needed to get this off my chest. Can't buy a different set from another webshop either, cause I can't have my money back. I guess my regular dumbbells will have to do for now.