C

Another user inspired by Kelli's amazing attitude toward health issues

Hey guys, about 4 years ago I was 45 years old and in the best shape of my life thanks to running, calorie counting, and Kelli and Daniel's videos. Then I pushed too hard and injured my back. Even after giving myself time off, I still couldn't work out without bringing on pain. I switched to yoga only, and then when life got tough I stopped working out altogether. I've gained back a good bit of the weight I lost and definitely all the strength and tone.

The most recent video about Kelli's health struggles reminded me why I never unsubscribed from the YouTube channel or Facebook page. Kelli's willingness to take the time needed to heal and then start over like a beginner is inspiring to me. I can start over too, and I can use better judgment about when to push and when not to. So today I jumped back in with the Low Impact program that I purchased so many years ago (they aren't kidding, once you buy it it's yours forever). I was TOAST after that super easy video. But I'm determined to keep going, get fitter, and enjoy my life.