Kelli I hope you see this, I also suffer from it too xx

Hi everyone! And hey kelli and Daniel, I just watched your latest video and kelli I am so sorry. You are not alone, I have been suffering from trigeminal neuralgia for 9 years now and I can fully understand your pain and suffering. It took doctors two years to diagnose me, and in that time I had to leave my job because of the pain, I had two operations because the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong (operations that I did not need) and I lost the relationship I was in because of it. Every doctor told me it was my teeth, every dentist told me it was migraines, until it got to the point where I was in bed for weeks screaming in pain and I called for an ambulance and refused to leave the hospital until they worked out what was wrong. It took five weeks of operations and testing, for them to figure out I had it. Because I was only 17 at the time I started getting the pains (28 now) I was extremely young to develop it. So the option for them to diagnose that wasn't even there. After they diagnosed me I then was on a lot of medication, I had fentnyl constantly which meant I was out of it, but it was the only way I could function without being in pain. It got so bad I was on such high medication I lost six months out of a year because I was knocked out. I was alone all day in hospital and all night and I'd never felt so 'empty' I didn't feel sad or depressed I felt nothing. When all of a sudden it disappeared. The pain was gone. The doctors told me it would come and go as it pleased and then a year later while out shopping I had a pain episode. I don't remember much because I blacked out from the pain overload in one go, and then I was back in hospital but then that led to more scans and appointments to figure out I have developed MS so now I suffer from vertigo 24/7 with the trigeminal neuralgia, fortunately for me I don't loose vision with my vertigo and that's the only symptom I have,so right now my MS is under control however being in pain whenever my body decides and to be constantly dizzy as a single mum sucks because some days I can't be a mum because of my body. So kelli you aren't alone I felt/still feel so trapped in my body sometimes but it gets better and you get mentally so much stronger which I know you already are strong, I'm thinking of you and I'm so sorry I wish I could hug you. I hope you see this xxxxx sending love to EVERYONE else on here and their families too love you all xxxxxxxx