C

#WorkoutComplete💙ForK&D

Dear Daniel and Kelli,

Words can’t explain how full my heart is for you two. I know that I don’t know you personally, and even less do y’all know me, but it honestly doesn’t feel that way. The way everyone sincerely cares about one another here makes it feel like family. Kelli, seeing you cry broke my heart. I so wish that I could give you a big hug, and tell you how much you two mean to me. I know that I have no idea what kind of pain you are experiencing, but it hurts to see you going through these struggles because I really do care about y’all. Sometimes I feel like I’m not much of a contributor here, and even more so right now. I wish I could help you in some way. I’m sure we don’t really know just how much you and and Daniel put into FB for us. I don’t even know how to describe how much I appreciate y’all, and it’s pretty frustrating actually. I just want you to know that you don’t have to wait until you’re through this to have something to offer, and to help others. You are already teaching, and inspiring so many, and I know you will continue to do so with your comeback. I believe that God’s going to use you and your situation to inspire, encourage, strengthen, and teach so many others in ways that we don’t even know yet! Like you said; maybe your being a “beginner” again will help make more beginner programs/videos, to help reach a whole other population of people in need, and grow FB even more! I don’t see it as you being a beginner again, though. I see it as you are an overcomer!

What you said about health scares like this making you see how silly it is to stress over things like weight, and physical appearance; and everything you said about cherishing your body, really struck home with me. I had the same realization this past month when I was laying sick in bed. When all your strength and endurance is gone, your posture is suffering again, your lower back is hurting again; it makes you see the things you’ve taken for granted, and makes you grateful for just being able to walk with your own two legs. I thought about how you never know what’s going to happen in life. Anything can change in an instant, and all that stuff is gone. It’s not the muscle mass, weight, what you ate, if you have cellulite, or anything like that that’s going to matter. It’s what you could do, your health, your family, your life! I tried to explain this a little in my post about why I’d been gone, but I didn’t feel confident in how to explain it. Please know that I’m in no way trying to bring attention to myself. I know my situation is nothing compared to yours, but I just want you to know (and I think I can speak for other blenders, too) that your story made an impact on our perspective about things, and is emboldening us to share, work on, or change things in our lives too! It certainly did that for me!

Please take all the time you need to recover. I think with 24 programs, and 500+ free workout videos; we have more than enough to keep us busy! I definitely care more about both of your health, than new video content; so please forget whatever I’ve requested lately that you do, or film.

Thank you for sharing with us; and for everything y’all do, and are doing! Keeping you in my thoughts, and prayers for a speedy recovery!

Remember how you tell us at the end of a workout to “remember this feeling.” You tell us when we don’t feel motivated to just remember how good, and accomplished we feel when we’re done. Well, I hope whenever you feel discouraged about your neuralgia, or the projects that y’all are trying to finish, or whatever it may be. Just remember how much stronger this part of your “workout” will make you, and all the good that’s waiting on the other end. You will reach that “workout complete!” Much love to the both of you!!! 😘💙

Sincerely, Callie

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy 31:6

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalms 46:1

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Revelation 21:4