Daily Check-in: Sunday, July 1st

Hello Blenders!

Can you believe it's July already?! We're over half-way through 2018 already! It's crazy how fast times flies!

So, how are you all doing on this hot summer day (well maybe it's not as hot where you are lol)? Are you working out today, or resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with this abs workout today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-hiit-and-abs-workout-with-warm-up-and-cool-down-no-equipment

It's a perfect about of time and intensity for me today. I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm also thinking about what food I could make for dinner tonight (there's shock: I'm thinking about food. ha ha). Maybe some grilled chicken? Caprese style? So tomato, mozzarella, basil, and some balsamic. Ok. I talked myself into it lol. What about you guys? What's for breakfast, lunch, or dinner today?

I also want to thank everyone who commented on yesterday's post with their #WorkoutCompleteForK&D! I hope we can keep this going strong, and use it as a way to show support for K & D, and for the entire FB Family! I appreciate each and every one of you, and the stories you shared! So thank you guys for making this a thing that we can all do together, and I hope you all crush your workouts (or rest day) today!

Have a wonderful day, Blenders; and thanks for checking in!