Taking a break

First, I wanted to share my support for Kelli and Daniel at this time and to thank them for sharing their story.

Listening to then kind of touched base with me and opened my eyes to how I need to take care of myself. So I have decided to take at least a week off of my workouts. I will be sticking to gentle walks, yoga, pilates. But that's all.

I think I am going through a relapse of overtraining or better yet under recovery. My relationship with food hasn't been the best, I'm sure I've been undereating. I've been feeling fatigued, difficulty sleeping, some difficulty breathing/shortness of breath. I am starting to stress about it, too, and I know this will be a vicious cycle. So I want to slow things down, recover myself mentally and physically.

So I will be taking a much needed break.

I hate to post this the same time the new vlog was posted, but I don't want to take attention away from Kelli and Daniel or anything. I just think it was perfect timing that they posted it and made me aware of my own struggle.

So, Kelli, here's to taking time for ourselves and our health. ☺

On a happier note, I hope everyone here has been doing Well! If you have some happy news to lighten the mood, please share and make my day 😊😊