FB Update: Our story, chronic pain, self care & moving forward [New Vlog]

Hello you beautiful people. We just pushed our new vlog & blog live. I wanted to share it here first. This is a novel of a post, touching on everything from our business story to our current personal situation. I am sorry that we weren't more upfront sooner; we also had to process what was happening in our lives, in real time. 

Our story, chronic pain, self care & moving forward

The most important thing to take from this is that FB is still going strong, and we will be back, better than ever. I also wanted to share my experience (as vague as I have kept it at this point) to encourage you to really love and take care of yourselves. To eat well, exercise smart, and find time for healthy stress management. Appreciate your body and never take it for granted.

Also, just like we say in the video, this community forum is about to become a hot spot for giveaways, contests, and all kinds of fun. I think you guys may be very interested in what's up for grabs, so stay tuned on that front. Also, news on Workout Complete is still on the way.

We love our work, and we will return to publishing new workouts on a regular basis as soon as possible. We love you all and thank you for your support, love and encouragement. Sincerely, Kelli & Daniel