June! A fulfilling month!

So June is almost done and it was a great!

I had some difficulties since the beggining of it but I pushed through.

I started with a inflamated foot since June 7th, I still have it and don't know yet what it is. My doctor sent me some medical tests to see what it is and told me that I can continue to work out the much I can without pushing myself, and my foot, to hard.

So this month I did a couple of 5 days challenge workouts, doing the low impact modifications, some pilates, some streaching, light cardio, and today I did a 1000 calories workout, low impact as well! Tomorrow it will be just a streaching routine or a recovery cardio one.

Even with my foot like that, I am feeling great! So excited for next month that I am visiting my family near Vancouver, Canada. So july it's going to be great!! Thinking about doing exercises while being there, but now worring thaaaat much about the eating because I know that is quite difficult when you are in vacations. But because I will be there for a month, I'll try my BEST to exercises, eat as well and clean as I can, and just enjoy my time with my family too!

Ps: soooo excited about hearing from k&d today in their vlog! I am waiting for it!!