Daily Check-in: Friday, June 29th

Happy Friday (or Saturday) Blenders!

It's almost the weekend; and it's gonna be a HOT one here! Whew, I'm already sweating lol.

How are you all doing today?

I used my rest day yesterday to get caught up on housework mostly. It's never fully done, but hey, at least I might have made a dent in it?

I also worked a little bit in the garden. My tomatoes are loving this heat and humidity! They've really taken off in the past few weeks, and we've even got some blossoms already! I've got radishes almost ready, green beans are growing really well, my carrots and beets are still kind of small yet; and finally my pepper plants seem....ok. Not exactly growing as well as I thought they would, but they aren't dead either. So you know, a win, I guess? lol

Do you guys have a garden or indoor plants? (I know I've asked this before, but I love hearing about plants! lol) If so, what kind of plants do you have?

Ok Blenders, what do you have planned for today? Are you working out or resting?

I'm doing this lower body workout today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

I love love love this workout! I'm so excited to do it today! And to start my second week of Strong!

Well Blenders, I hope you all stay cool, have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking-in!