E

Constantly having no energy

Hello all!

I'm currently two and a half weeks into FB Strong and I'm really loving it, but lately I've noticed that I have this constant fatigued feeling that's been really getting me down--physically and emotionally. I have no idea if this is because I'm overtraining, undereating, or both, but I really need to figure out what's going wrong because it's really taken a toll on my everyday life. Along with the workouts that are already scheduled, I tend to add in one or two extra credit (ten minute) videos a couple times a week, especially when I still have energy after the main workout. I also have an active job where I'm on my feet, walking around, stocking shelves, pushing carts, etc 3-5 times a week for 4-6 hours-ish each day. I'm not sure if I'm pushing myself too hard fitness wise, but I've always thought my activity level would fall under "moderately active" which shouldn't be a problem, so I really have no idea.

I've been trying to eat a bit more throughout the day as I'm still losing weight according to the scale. I really want to completely stop counting calories soon, but so far, from rough estimations I'm making, I probably eat anywhere from 1500-1800 a day. Could my low energy levels be due to undereating? I've been dealing with this feeling for a couple weeks now, but after feeling completely unmotivated for my workout yesterday and literally crying at the thought of getting out of bed this morning, I knew I'd hit rock bottom.

Do you think I should just take a few days off and let myself rest? I get 7+ hours of sleep every night and this low energy doesn't feel like I-need-to-sleep tiredness, really, but I'm essentially willing to do anything to feel better--even if it means going to bed early!