Progress report and a question

Hello FB's

Summer clothes are fitting much better than last year! I knew I was making progress because clothes are getting looser and I would weigh myself once a week and the number keeps going down. However, what I'm excited about is finally being able to see a difference. I knew things were changing and developing and people would make comments, but it really is hard to tell on yourself in the beginning. At least it was for me, but I'm beginning to see more tone and definition and less flab. Yay! Also, knees are getting better and I'm really paying attention to my form and slowing down when I need too in able to get my form ingrained in my brain. I even think about it when getting out of the car lol. Second round of FB abs 2 is helping my core is getting stronger and some exercises are not as hard anymore, which I'm sure helps my back (main reason I choose the program).

When I went to a PT they had me do stretches before any exercise, also they said to do the exercises everyday. My question is if you have tight, weak, muscles is it a good idea to stretch them before working out? I have to admit I've been slacking of with this since I've stopped seeing a PT. I always thought that you're just supposed to stretch afterwards, not before, but I've never dealt with imbalance before. I figured doing the warm-up and stretching afterwards would be good enough. Also, doing the exercises everyday confuses me to some degree because I always thought that you are not supposed to train/strengthen everyday. For rehabilitation purposes though is it O.K because it's a high rep? I do clams, bridges, leg lifts, knee extensions. Hoping someone can enlighten me :)

Thanks in advance!