Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 28th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

I want to start by saying: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER R.! I hope you have a wonderful day; and that you have a great time on vacation with your family! (Also, if you get a chance, I think we would all love to see pics and/or recipes of your Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake and Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake! Also also; Both of those sound so YUM.)

So Blenders, what do have planned for today? Are you working out or resting?

It's a rest day for me today.

I've really enjoyed my first week of Strong. Not just because strength training is my absolute favorite, but also because I've had a surprising amount of energy this week. I really think I was getting into over-training (again) so my stamina and energy were really lacking. So having shorter workouts laid out for me, has been a real lifesaver for me right now. (Thanks again K & D!)

So our weather here is starting to warm up again (yuck). It's supposed to be 85 degrees (F) today; and 97 (!) on Saturday (extra double mega YUCK). It usually doesn't get this warm here, and I am definitely NOT looking forward to it. How's the weather for you guys? Hopefully more pleasant where you are in the world?

Any hacks for working out when it's that warm? I usually work out in front of a fan; earlier in the day; and have very cold water to drink. It helps some. Do you guys have any more tips for handling the heat?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks for checking in!

And Happy Birthday again to Heather R.!