FB Strong Complete!

So today was my last day of FB Strong and I have to say it kicked my butt! I definitely won't be working lower body for the next two days because I know I will be sore. Overall, I really enjoyed Strong and I plan on repeating it again sometime soon. I have noticed that my arms and legs are more toned and my glutes are much stronger, which I am happy to say has helped my lower back pain subside! I posted on here a couple months ago about my lower back/SI joint pain and ever since I have kept up with strength training and engaging my glutes and core while lifting, my back pain has gone away!! I never thought this would happen and I thought I had been trying everything and nothing was working to get rid of the pain. I found out that I needed to stop doing so many crunches and start engaging my core more during lifts. THIS HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH!!! I really wanted to share that with you guys!!!! Also, if anyone else has lower back pain while lifting, it may be because you are lifting more with your back, meaning your core could be weak.

Anywoooooo, I am so happy with my results, not just from Strong but from FB in general. I have been working out with FB for 4-6 months and I have seen results that I have never see before when doing other workouts. Thanks so much to Kelli and Daniel for making me as fit as I have ever been!!