Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 26th

Good day, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Are you working out today or resting?

I did my lower body workout yesterday; and am feeling a touch sore in my glutes and hamstrings. So for today (Day 5 of Strong) it's upper body:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination

I'm excited! I really like workout; Kelli does a great job in this one. I highly recommend it (though I think I say that about almost all of K & D's workouts lol).

I've also got yardwork to do today. I haven't had to mow the lawn in a long time (which was nice) because it's been so dry lately that it just hadn't been growing.

So upper body workout, walking my girls, mowing the lawn, and weeding the garden today! That sounds about right.

I've also not really been eating the best lately, and as a result have been having heartburn. So I really need to do better in that department. I think I'll make something with salmon tonight. Maybe a teriyaki-style salmon with vegetables?

What about you guys? Any yummy meal ideas for today?

I'm always looking for new meal suggestions (not just for dinner time either!).

So here's a question for today: what's your favorite healthy meal? If you had to choose just one, what would it be?

I think mine would be tacos. I could eat tacos all day, every day. Breakfast tacos. Fish tacos. Venison tacos. Chicken tacos. Sweet potato and black bean tacos. Dessert tacos. Taco salad.

Ok enough about tacos.

Anywho, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in!