Glad to finally feel like I have my face back!

Hey guys! So I had these pictures taken of my kids and i around a year and a half ago, and when I got them back after the photo shoot I couldn't actually believe that was me. I didn't think my face looked like that, I didn't think I had gotten that big, I turned to my mum and actually said 'do I really look like that?' I had told EVERYONE around me that I had pictures taken with the kids, so when I wrote I was going to collect them everyone wanted to see, I had to lie and say none of me and the kids together were nice because they were moving so the only pictures I got where of the kids on their own/together. Now I feel after ive lost most the weight I needed too I have finally gotten my face back! (Excuse the yellow lighting from the light in my daughters room) I haven't taken 'selfies' with my kids probably since I started getting healthy, because I didn't like how my face looked, so yesterday I took a whole bunch (and I put on makeup and actually BRUSHED MY HAIR!!) and I felt SOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!! I pay attention so much to my body I didn't even realise my face had changed so much! I have cheekbones! Yay 😂 Also these are my babies Laicy is 4 and Ollie is 2 and I'm a single mumma :)))) hope everyone has a good week xx