Say hello to my little friends! Also a question for the Americans out there!

Guess who finally got abs?! Most of you know I've been trying to get these bad boys to show and today they decided to make their appearance! (You may have to zoom to see them but I swear they're there 😂) I have eaten super clean plant based foods and it's made such a difference, however--- and here's the question for the Americans on here lol--- I decided because I'm so shredded (aha) to reward myself with pizza, as you do, and in Australia we call pizza-- pizza--- BUT dominos pizza have a new American range, and the pizzas are called 'pie' sooo my question is.. do Americans call pizza, pie? If so what do you call pie? Lol why do you call pizza, pie? Or do you call it pizza pie? And is that what it normally means on American shows when they're all like 'I love pie' are they talking about pizza?! Or pie?! I'm so confused right now 😂 Confused but very full, lol whatever you call it, it was delicious and pretty much the size of my top half and about 3 times bigger than a normal pizza from there lol (bye abs, I never even got to name them 😢) Anywaysssss haven't been on here in a little bit so hey everyone! Hope you're all kicking your goals, or eating ridiculous amount of pizza (or pie) like me! xx