C

Cream cheese cake recipe

Here’s the cheese cake recipe that was requested!

I haven’t made it in a while, but my sister said it’s super easy to make and it definitely looks that way from the recipe card!

The top picture is for the cheese cake part, and the bottom picture is for the topping. We do a graham cracker crust, or an Oreo crust on bottom. (I think I like the graham cracker one the best, but both are good.). I think we usually let the cake cool longer than 20 min. before adding the topping. Maybe a couple hours, or something. I don’t know if it matters or not. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, we always half the sugar in our recipes, so I guess you can decide if you want the full amount or not.

Sorry if this is confusing! I don’t feel very confident about posting recipes, because I don’t always follow them religiously so I don’t always know how the exact recipe turns out. Sometimes I’m kind of “trial and error” when it comes to cooking/baking, and I like to adjust things to our liking. Especially with things like sugar since my tastebuds have changed. I usually err on the side of less sugar, and then add more the next time if necessary. If any anything, things tend to be too sweet for me now. (That’s kinda crazy, because I used to be a major sweet tooth, and now bell peppers have a sweetness to me, and things like grapes taste like candy.) 😂 That’s crazy how eating real food can really change your cravings and tastebuds. (Not to mention all the other benefits.) Pretty cool!

Ok, wow. Sorry for getting sidetracked. Here I am talking about craving less sugar while posting a cheese cake recipe! LOL!

Anyway, I hope it works out if anyone tries it, and please don’t be mad at me if I’ve confused you and something goes wrong!😬

P.S. cupcake recipe coming soon...