Progress

Today I was looking at my body and I thought I should write something about my progress. Not the whole of it since I started working out with Fitness Blender a long time ago and lost much fat, but the progress that I made the last 3 months using FB Sweat and more difficult workouts that I usually did in the past after a break of working out early in 2018.

I lost 4 kilos. Increased stamina, better balance, more flexibility, more toned in general (arms, back, abs and legs. Better posture, my asthma is back to normal (actually I visited my doctor and she was surprised that my asthma was so improved), more energized, better sleep.

As for my reflection in the mirror, I am in normal weight (i`d love to lose 5 more kilos though) but I have big thighs and love handles. Today I realised that my thigh has become thicker because the quad that`s behind it has increased in size. I am ok with that.I can see that is muscle and not fat.

Lastly, as I have mentioned before, my veins are so visible that frightens me in a way, they even pop out during the workouts, not only in my arms but in my legs too... I decide that I can live with that, I quess that is a sign of fitness.

The good thing is that all there things keep me motivated. I want to lose fat, become stronger, lift heavier, have better stamina etc. So I guess the only way to do this is by keeping going...