Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 21st

#WorkoutSelfie

If you've never worked out in a tutu before, I highly recommend it. They're super breathable, and don't inhibit your range of motion at all.😉

Happy First Official Day of Summer, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm going to start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICIA W.!! I saw on yesterday's post that you are 61 today, and I hope you have the most wonderful day, filled with lots of love, joy, and happiness! A very, very Happy Birthday to you today! And thank so much for being a part of our Blender Family!

So Blenders, what do you all have planned today? Resting or working out?

I'm going to take a different approach for the next few weeks. I usually do my workouts by selecting my own videos each day; and that works pretty well for me. However, with losing my little buddy, I've been kind of lost; even in my "normal" every day activities. So, I bought Strong, and I'm going to start it on Friday. Having at least one part of my day planned out for me will help right now, I think.

And for today, I really want to do the PFT. I haven't done it in a very, very long time; and I know Strong doesn't require you to do the PFT, but I want to anyway. I'm interested to see how I stand with my current fitness level.

I also think I've convinced my husband to participate in completing Strong with me, so that's exciting too!

I'll let you guys know tomorrow what my starting PFT results are. I'm almost nervous about it lol.

I know that a lot of you are doing programs right now; and I was wondering which one are you currently doing? And if you're not in a program, how do you like choosing your own workouts?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And Happy Birthday again to Patricia W.!