Shin splints

Hello! I am relatively new to FB and I just started my FB Fit program. before that I had done the Strong&Lean 5 day challenge for a couple of weeks. I consider myself a basic fit person, good at strength workouts, a little worse at cardio, but keeping up with the hard workouts. :D

I've been having problems with shin splints. They always come back to me when I start doing any jumping exercises (Which is a huge part of all the FB workouts). In the past I got shin splints after rope jumping, now I get them after all the HIIT and cardio workouts. I ice the shins, I stretch (I try to do all the stretching mentioned here https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/how-to-get-rid-of-shin-splints-shin-splints-treatment), but the shin splints keep coming back. I just started the program and I really don't want to take a longer break or do any low impact version, since my goal is to finally get properly fit. Has anybody had similar problems? Any tips how to get rid of the shin splints? Can for example better shoes make a difference?

Thank you for any help!