WORKOUT SUGGESTION?

Yesterday I did this upper body strength:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout

which follows a structure of 3 sets of 10 reps (although I had to cut down on reps for some exercises!) with a strength burnout at the end.

I was wondering if there could be more strength videos of this structure, including lower body. This is a really challenging format that makes you feel your muscles the next day! I don't know about anyone else, but I hope some future new workouts can follow this style!

PS. A lot of your older workouts are relatively brutal compared to more recent ones (not to say that the recent ones are not difficult as well-they are definitely more fun with the new exercises). However, is there any chance you could also make some new super brutal workouts? I know you say to modify other videos according to our strength, but some of your older versions are brutal no matter how you modify, and I LOVE getting a brutal workout done!

Thank you for reading, and any other FB blender comments/opinions are welcome :)