M
Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

When Should A Beginner Move To An Intermediate Workout Routine?

Hello.. Daniel & kelli.I am a big fan of yours for about 1.5 years.It feels wonderful after doing your workouts. Honestly, I am extremely depressed about my weight gain . I don’t know why I gained so much . Everyone keeps making fun of me in this society & taunting me about my looks my appearance when i was just 9 because i have big bones and structure and honestly speaking i was normal at the age of 13 but finally i gained so much weight due to fad diets poor exercise plan and lots of stress and I am extremely depressed about it.So, I was determined to lose them. However, i still hear negative comments from people and it hurts.Previous year i was doing walking aerobics 45 mins 6 days in week but not seeing satisfying results.I am currently doing your beginner workouts for about 6 months & seeing big difference in my appearance but scale move slowly.I am telling myself to do it at least 5 times a week. Also, I am doing yoga& pilates.

Do you think this is enough to lose weight efficiently? I am eating but i reduce the amount that i take in.

Can you think you will help me?Because its difficult for me to buy your programs now.Thank you.Regards :Muneeza