Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 13th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm a little anxious today. I had to make another emergency visit to the vet yesterday after my little buddy collapsed after having a random bout of diarrhea. I honestly thought he'd had a heart attack or stroke and had died right then and there. It was terrifying.

I guess what had happened was he experienced vasovagal syncope due to straining too much. The stress of the straining caused his heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly; and so he essentially fainted. He just suddenly reared his back, locked his legs up, and fell to the ground completely limp. I was there within a second and he had no color to his gums. But I was still able to find a pulse, and see that he was breathing.

I was getting ready to do CPR.

So that was enough stress for one day.

He seems to be resting comfortably now, so I'm hoping he's feeling better today. Little dude likes to keep me on my toes, I guess.

Anyway, how are you guys today? Hopefully doing well?

Are you working out today or resting?

I might try to get in an upper body/kickboxing workout later today, but we'll see how that goes.

And as for a good meal today? It might end up being a quick dinner of eggs, toast, and vegetables. Sounds pretty good to me lol.

Well, I hope you all have a good day, and thanks for checking in !