The truth..

It’s not that long time ago since I posted my “FBAbs milestone” with some pictures of myself. I received so many nice comments (thank you!) but what really got me was my conversation with some of you. I’ve read a lot of your personal stories and insecurities and we discussed it together. Since then I have been thinking about it a lot and decided that it would only be right to write this post (a long one - SORRY!)

A lot of you share the same problem – you all feel insecure and you lack self love and self confidence and I feel you, I have been there too at one point in my life but if there is something I have learnt it’s how to be my own best friend and no.1. It takes a hard work to get your brain and mind to cooperate with you, but it’s totally doable. The biggest issue I see is today’s society and everything that is pushed on us – photoshoped pictures and unrealistic images from EVERYWHERE. If you look at my pictures above, you will see it too. In the first two pictures I’m flexing and posing and in the other two I’m in my normal relaxed state. In both pictures I’m ME – a person who is nowhere perfect, I have noticeable cellulite, small breast, acne, little belly poach etc. but it does not define who I am as a person. What is the best thing about all of this is that even though I have those (completely normal) human imperfections, I’m still a happy and healthy person who is that lucky to have loving people around herself and who is extremely fortunate for what I have and have accomplished in her life. And so are you…

When I stopped thinking about how I look and stopped being so critical towards myself and actually punishing myself for being a NORMAL HUMAN being, I started enjoying life more. Ask yourself this question – why should you be so critical towards yourself for things you cannot change? If you could change certain features about you it would no longer be you, the awesome and beautiful person your closest ones love the most. If you have some superficial things you can change about yourself such as losing weights etc. do what you need to do but be patient with yourself. You should give yourself a big pat on your shoulders for even deciding to start improving yourself and that’s all that matters. And I will also tell you this – you see yourself more critical than necessary and believe me, it’s true. Other mentally stable people see you for who you are not for how you look and people who talk bad about someone usually have problems with themselves and have their own insecurities. Be proud of who you are and don’t let weight define you because beauty really comes from the inside.

Don’t let bad words and statements from others get to you, they are not true at all. Others don’t know what you have been through in your life, what you have accomplished or what is going on in your life right now. Remember, you are a beautiful and original human being that has a place in this world and who is here for a reason. We all only live once so why spending it thinking about something so minor as how we look like? Honestly, who cares! It’s always about what we can do and believe me when I say that when you come out of your comfort zone and start saying “yes” to things, you will start to enjoy your life much more. It’s your life and you are you so love yourself and spread love around you! ♥