Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 7th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

It's a beautiful day here today; sunny, in the 70s (Fahrenheit), light breeze. Absolutely wonderful. So naturally: Suns Out, Guns Out, right? haha

I'm feeling good after yesterday's abs workout! I'm still a touch sore through my shoulders from my upper body workout on Tuesday, so I think for today I will do this workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-lower-body-strength-workout

Gotta love kickboxing, and lower body training. I'm really looking forward to this one today! As a b-day present to myself, I bought some new songs on iTunes, so I'm excited to punch it out to new music lol.

What do you guys have planned for today? Are you looking forward to your workouts (or rest day) today? (I hope so!)

So in that kickboxing/lower body strength workout I'm planning to do today, Daniel does a move called "Squat Press", that I think is only in this workout video? (I haven't seen it in any others yet). And I've really taken a liking to the Squat Press. I think it's my new favorite fitness move.

What about you guys? Do you have a favorite "fitness move" or exercise that you enjoy or makes you feel really bad a$$? Does knowing that that particular move is in a workout video make you more excited to get your Workout Complete for the day (I know it does for me!)?

Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful day! Thanks again for checking in with me! And remember: Stay Classy 😉