Daily check in --- 6718 Struggling with this bed weather

Hello FB fab fam,

Just want to share another MOD -- Motivation Of the Day (^^,

Last night, it rained hard. It is a first for me this year to finally shut off the AC when sleeping. The sound of wind, light thunder and rain were absolutely a lullaby for me. As long as it is not the sound of a typhoon signal no. 2 or 3, I am fine with it.

The weather today, is somehow gloomy, it is a mix of sunshine and yet there are clouds -- an indication that it will still be possible to rain again. Ah, this gloomy weather makes me want to just keep on wearing my PJ's, make some hot cocoa, and read a book or maybe binge watch a Korean Drama.

My workout today is a HIIT cardio & Core. I am not quite sure how will I fare with today's schedule :D

Yesterday, I discovered that it satisfies me working out with a full length mirror in front of me. It makes me aware that I do the form correctly. K&D always remind that it is important to get the form right to really maximize the effect of each exercise. Nevermind if I looked like I'm bathing in my own sweat.

I told you guys yesterday that my scheduled workout looked like it was easy, but boy, I was wrong because my arms are sore & toast today!