Long Weekend Trip To My City! Restaurants and Fast Food Places....

Hello my fbfamily!!!

First of all, I have to let you know a little bit of my background to tell you about my trip. I'm from Barranquilla, a city known for its carnival and hot weather, in the atlantic coast of Colombia. But right now I'm living in Medellin, also called "the city of the eternal spring" because of its, all year around, nice weather.

I haven't been in Barranquilla since November last year, so I'm so excited about going there from Saturday afternoon to Tuesday morning.

I have a healthy lifestyle. I eat well everyday, with the exception of a "cheat meal" once a week; I exercises 5 to 6 times a week, mixing HIIT, streght, pilates, streaching, etc. But in Barranquilla I have so many places and plates that I haven't tried in a long time, and I miss them!! Some restaurants and some fast food places that I absolutely used to love when living there.

So I'll try to do exersices in there, but that it's not my main concern. The thing is that I want to enjoy my time in my city, eating food that I haven't eaten in a while, but I think I'll feel guilty, more so if I don't have time to exercise. But I want to enjoy with my family and friends, and go to restaurants that I have missed, and to fast food places too, and just enjoy.

So yeah... I have mixed feeling about how should I enjoy or what to do about it there.

Let me know what you think. You guys always help me to feel better and to think what to do best :)

Sorry for the long text.

Thank you, FBFamily!