Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 6th

Good day, Blenders!

How are you all feeling today? Is today a workout day, or a rest day for you?

I'm feeling sore today! The lower body workout I did Monday is still kicking my butt, and I'm also definitely feeling the upper body workout I did yesterday!

We did more work outside yesterday for our garden, which included a lot of shoveling and tearing up sod. Phew; that was tough work (especially when you keep hitting rocks!). But it's done, and now our garden will be bigger!

I think today for my workout, I'm going to do some abs. Maybe this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/30-minute-core-strength-fitness-blender-advanced-core-workout

I'm slowly learning to like planks. I really hated them for a long time; but I realize now how much they really help you to build a strong core, and so I guess they aren't THAT bad lol. I'm not sure how long I can hold a plank (been a while since I did a PFT or a total plank burnout); but I once heard Cher say that she could hold a plank for 5 minutes! And she's in her 70s! I mean, goals, right?

So for dinner last night we ended up having venison stroganoff with some greens. We make the stroganoff with venison steaks, mushrooms, onions, Greek yogurt, and almond milk; and I think it tastes much better than using the canned Cream of Mushroom soup mix. No idea what we'll have tonight, as today's kinda busy!

Well I hope you all have a lovely day, and enjoy your workouts (or rest day)! And thanks for checking in!