Daily Check-in: Sunday, June 3rd

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How has your weekend been so far?

We enjoyed being outside yesterday getting our jungle of a yard cut finally. The dogs played, and the baby chicks are enjoying their new home. Now today, it's rainy and cool. Which means: I'm gonna bake today! My uncle's birthday is this week, and he loves oatmeal raisin cookies, so I'm going to bake some for him today.

I did get my upper body workout done yesterday. I wasn't feeling 100%, so the slower, no jumping of the strength training felt good.

I might try to workout today; and then again, I might take a rest day. I haven't decided quite yet. But if I do a workout, it will probably be this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-lower-body-strength-workout-with-warm-up-and-cool-down

I really like the Butterfly Hip Raises; and I laughed waaayyy too hard the first time I did this workout, and Daniel said "Good luck getting up off the toilet tomorrow." I was like what? Did he really just say that? But he was right; that motion in particular was pretty sore from those Butterfly Hip Raises lol.

So I have a question for you guys that I was thinking about yesterday: what exercise do you struggle with, that maybe you use a way to measure your progress?

For example: flutter kicks for me will always be challenging. I rarely can do more than 30 seconds straight before needing a break. My goal is to do a full 50 or 60 second interval of flutter kicks without taking a break. So for me, flutter kicks measure how far I've come from when I started with FB (when I could only do them for about 10 seconds).

So what exercise helps you guys measure how much strength/stamina/endurance you have gained?

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday (or Monday!), and thanks for checking in!